RV-related Essays and Editorials
"Essays and Editorials" sounds better than "Rantings and Ramblings" though
the second may be more accurate
as to actually what the page is. I suppose I'll
leave that for you to judge.
These are presented in the order that I've written them for no really
other than it makes my life easier. Perhaps it's useful to see what
concerns me at various stages of airplane building. I guess we'll find
out if that's true as time goes on.
- 10 March 2004 - RV Canopies
- one of the two classic
RV questions: slider or tip up? I repeat lots of
what Dan Chekoway has to say on
his website because, well, I think he's right on this topic. I'll
probably disagree with Dan when we get to talking about
taildraggers and noserollers, but
for now we're in the same boat. Or RV. Whatever.
- 2 May 2004 - Learning About RVs - possibly
not the best way, but at least a good way (and the way that worked for
me) if you're looking to learn things and get involved with other RV folks.
- 26 Nov 2004 - Noserollers
and taildraggers - the second of
the two classic RV questions, and the more emotional of the two.
- [Still being worked on] -
Open Source Airplanes
- Information sharing and the RV Community. Also
some admittedly farfetched comparisons to Linux.
- [Still being worked on] - Slow build or quick build kit?
- [Still being worked on] - Human Factors and RV accidents: how can we
lower the number of accidents in RVs?
Go back to the main page.